Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Open House

I've been spending lots of time this past week planning for the Holiday Open House I am hosting with several creative friends on Friday evening. I am really excited about it! It has been a few years since the last one I did, and that was a lot of fun.

I have a few new items I will be "debuting" at the Open House, and will get added to the shelves of Tangled Daisies after that. One is an awesome keychain wallet. One pocket that snaps closed & hooks right onto your keychain. Perfect for quick trips, or for anyone who hates to carry a purse! The other new items are very cute Christmas tree ornaments made from fun vintage fabrics.

Also hosting the Open House is Lori, the designer behind the beautiful jewelry found at the new shop Jane & Jean. I've seen the inventory she will have on Friday, and I can't wait to see her get some more items in her store!

And then, there is Clarissa. She makes the world's best chocolate chip cookies - just thinking about them coming out of the oven is making me hungry. She will have those and some of her other yummy baked goodness available to sample. Anyone who wants to get a head start on their Christmas cookies can place orders with Clarissa that night.

Shopping with friends, yummy baked goods, Christmas music... it should be a great night!

1 comment:

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

Hey Lisa,
When and where is your open house? My aunt was asking, I was telling her about your bags! Also, when my pockets are complete, can you just run the bag over to Shelli? She's headed down her next week, and said she would bring it with her!!
Kiss that cute little nephew of ours for me, I don't get to see him nearly as much as I would like!
-Ginger