Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm a Blog Slacker!

I have sat down several times to write & just been sort of stuck! I have had so many projects going on at once and I couldn't seem to find any words to talk about them!

For those of you who know me best - I know you are finding the thought of me without words hard to believe. If I am being honest, I find it a little hard to believe too.

One of the things that has been keeping me the busiest is my Autism bags. I had a special order for one for a co-worker (I work for the Barber National Institute), which quickly and happily led to orders for 7 more just like it!

Here's a few photos of the work in progress!

I was working on four separate bags. They are all in various stages of assembly and two different sizes. You can see the Autism symbol, puzzle pieces, on the ribbon that goes across the front of the bag, and the pocket on the front.
This one is completed and available in my shop.

No comments: