Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Tangled Daisies Goodness!

I have been trying for a while now to come up with a wallet design that I liked. Something that was smallish, so you could carry it easily in a pocket if you didn't want to bring your whole bag with you. But also something that could hold all the cards you use most and some cash. Something that would close securely, but without the bulk of a zipper.

After several attempts (None of which I have anymore, or thought to photograph, which is kind of a bummer, because a couple were pretty comical!) I had a design I liked.

(Drumroll....)









Perfect size. Snap closure to keep it slim. Two pockets inside:




Once I am happy with something I have made I have to put it to the test: Showing it to super awesome friends who provide me with honest thoughts on whatever it is i am throwing at them with the words "what do you think?"

The first wallet was actually stolen from me immediately. (Thanks Lori!) And the next two I gave immediately because their responses were so genuinely excited. (Thanks Claire and Carlie!). So I have to say, I was pretty happy in the end, and think they were worth the tragic results it took to get to the end product!

No comments: