Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Official Etsy Addict

My shop is part of sort of an online "mall" full of only handmade items (and some supplies and vintage goodness) called Etsy. If you have never checked it out, you are missing out of an amazing shopping experience.

What is there to love about Etsy?

One-of-a-kind options it offers.
You are purchasing items that have actually been made by a person, not mass produced.
If you can't find exactly what you are looking for, you can request it, and SOMEONE will be able to create it just for you.
There are so many wonderful and talented artisans that you never would have found without a site like Etsy.


This shop, Dudadaze, is one of my many favorites.

I love the whimsical characters Diane Duda creates. The fun of being a little girl, carefree and happy, shines through her work.



This print, "She Believed in Spontaneous Dancing", is my absolute favorite her shop. It makes me think of my daughter, who can't stop herself from dancing when the mood strikes her. I ordered this one for myself - and every time I see it it makes me smile!




And this adorable print makes me think of my niece. When she learned how to do headstands, she just had to do them everywhere!





The joys of childhood- carefree dancing, and seeing the world the way you want to, so vividly portrayed in Diane's beautiful work!

No comments: