Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blue Skies and Christmas Trees

Anyone who knows me knows that blue skies make me really, really happy. The sun is out there in full force today. (YAY!) If it wasn't for the bright orange leaves on the tree I can see from the window by my sewing table, I would be able to convince myself that it was summer.

And I am making bags with Christmas trees on them. It isn't matching up with my view from the window at all! It is hard for me to comprehend how close Christmas is getting when it is so sunny out there.

I'm sure the forecast would tell me this won't last for long, so I will just let myself be in denial for the day, and tell myself that Christmas is months away and I am just being super prepared.

PS - watch the shop - I'll be posting the Holiday bags soon. I would love to hear any thoughts on the fabrics I made the tree appliques from.

2 comments:

claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
claire said...

I really should proof read before I publish a comment. I had to remove the first one.
I love love the trees. The black bag is my favorite. They would make cool gifts for those that you don't know what to buy for them.
Keep them coming crafty girl.