Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fairy Goodness

I found the shop Fairynana when I was looking for Halloween costumes for my daughter last month. Her dresses are so incredibly gorgeous I had to share the goodness with you! Every one of her custom made dresses is overflowing with fluffiness, flowers, and sparkles. It was a challenge to pick just a few to show you!

What baby girl wouldn't look sooooo sweet in this little dress?

And what little girl wouldn't feel like a princess in this one?

And why, oh why, can't I have ANY reason to wear this?

According to her shop profile, this talented lady not only creates these beautiful dresses to sell for others to wear & enjoy, but also donates them to Make-a-Wish kids. Check out her shop. You will fall in love with Fairynana!

1 comment:

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

I had NO idea that you had a blog here, until I came across it on your Etsy page!! I'm following you now though. By the way, I added a couple links to my Frames of Infinity blog of local mom-based businesses that I love, and I added a link to your Etsy page. If your opposed to it though, I'll take it down!
-ginger