Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Day

It is a really gray & rainy day. I've been busying myself with a little sewing, adding to my shop, and some window shopping on Etsy. I do that WAY too much, but if I wasn't constantly finding such great shops, I would be able to walk away!

I typed "Rainy Day" into the search engine on Etsy, and here are a couple of the fun things I found.

This sweet little print is called "Rainy Day" by Tummy Mountain. This shop is full of happy children, enjoying being kids, and doing things that we would not dream of like playing in the rain and dancing with bunnies.
How beautiful is this yarn? It is called Planet Earth by Rainy Days Wooly Dogs. It is hand spun and hand dyed! I love the soft swirl of the colors all blended together. I am finding myself wanting to buy it, and all I know how to do with it is tie it in knots. They would be REALLY pretty knots though!

No comments: